Songs Challenge

 Completed: 2/30

1

Nathalie

In punta di piedi

“L’amore con te è come camminare in punta di piedi senza potersi fermare.”

“Love with you is like walking on tiptoes without being able to stop.”

2

Skin

Renaissance

“I can say that I can win it all. Come with me and I will make my worst untold.”

 

3

Blackmore’s Night

Sake of the song

“Could a candle burn with any less resilience? Should we never love for the fear that it may fade?”

 

4

Within Temptation

Hand of sorrow

“For the dreams we had to silence, that’s all they’ll ever be.”

 

5

Purple Disco Machine

Hypnotized

“I’m ready to hide far from the fallouts, they won’t find us in the paradise that we’ll make.”

 

6

Dua Lipa

Break my heart

“It’s you in my reflection, now I'm afraid of all the things it could do to me.”

 

7

Adele

River Lea

“I’m scared to death if I let you in that you’ll see I’m just a fake.”

 

8

Imagine Dragons

Bad Liar

“And terrors don’t prey on innocent victims.”

 

9

Lady Gaga

Million Reasons

“And if you say something that you might even mean, it’s hard to even fathom which part I should believe.”

 

10

Cat Pierce

You belong to me

“Crawl into my heart, take me apart, do what you please to me, I won’t resist.”

 

11

Fun

Some nights

“You wouldn’t believe the most amazing things that can come from some terrible nights.”

 

12

Digital Daggers

The devil within

“I made myself a promise you would never see me cry, till I make you.”

 

13

Franco Battiato

Lode all’inviolato

“E quanti personaggi inutili ho indossato, io e la mia persona quanti ne ha subiti.”

“And how many useless characters I’ve worn, me and my person, how many has it suffered.”

14

Jacques Brel

La chanson de vieux amants

“Il nous fallut bien du talent pour être vieux sans être adultes.”

“We’ve needed some talent to be old without being adults.”

15

Night Terrors of 1927

Always take you back

“Your tears, they take my strength away.”

 

16

Christina Novelli

Concrete angel

“You don’t trust yourself, that’s why you don’t trust me.”

 

17

Ella Handerson

Yours

“And I will find my strength to untame my mouth, when I used to be afraid of the words.”

 

18

Pink

Glitter in the air

“Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?”

 

19

Utada Hikaru

Prisoner of love

“Zankoku na genjitsu ga futari wo kirisakeba yori issou tsuyoku hikareru.”

“Even if a cruel reality would tear us apart, we’ll be all the more strongly drawn together.”

20

KinKi Kids

Anniversary

“Ai ga kurushimi da to moshi oshieraretemo boku wa mayowazu ni kimi wo eranda darou.”

“Even if someone had told me that love is pain I would still have chosen you without hesitation.”

21

Evan Rachel Wood (Frozen II)

All is found

“Come my darling homeward bound, when is all is lost then all is found.”

 

22

Hey! Say! JUMP

Flash

“Arinomamade ii kara kimi ga waratte kuretara soko ni nani ga ate mo kasanete kita subete wo tsutaetai.”

“Just like this is fine, as long as you’re laughing, no matter what, I want to convey all that has accumulated.”

23

Cœur de Pirate

Crier tout bas

“Et si le jour ne vient pas dans la nuit de perdus, raconte-moi qu’on puisse crier tout bas.”

“And if the day doesn’t come in the night of the lost ones, tell me so that we can scream silently.”

24

Giò di Tonno (Notre-Dame de Paris)

Il trovatello

“Io ti appartengo più di un cane, e mai un cane ha tanto amato, mai.”

“I belong to you more than a dog, and never has a dog loved more, never.”

25

Enya

Only time

“And who can say why your heart cries when your love lies.”

 

26

OneRepublic

Let’s hurt tonight

“They say love is pain well darling let’s hurt tonight.”

 

27

Fabrizio De Andrè

Il sogno di Maria

“I vecchi quando accarezzano hanno il timore di far troppo forte.”

“When old men caress, they fear doing it too hard.”

28

Phillip Phillips

Gone gone gone

“I surrender honestly, you’ve always done the same for me.”

 

29

Inoo Kei – Hey! Say! JUMP

Jouken hansha

“Nani kuwanu kaoshite osuki ne, risei wo nugaseba kekkyou osu da ne.”

“I love the face you make when you’re hungry, after all, when you strip away all reason, I’m a man.”

30

Mia Martini

Minuetto

“Troppo cara la felicità per la mia ingenuità; continuo ad aspettarti nelle sere per elemosinare amore.”

“Happiness is too expensive for my naivety; I keep waiting for you at night to beg for love.”

 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

500themes

30 Days OTP Challenge - NSFW version