Takachii Yakuza Verse

Here comes the explanatory post of the Yakuza verse.
The stories are here listed in the order in which they were written. It's not necessarily temporal, since most of them take place before the events of the two longs. A few of them also show some discrepancies, so they're not necessarily to be read as a whole story-line. Still, there are details of certain stories which are related to previous ones, so this list is how they were intended to be read.
The ones necessary to understand the verse are just the first one and the two long fics, the rest is just merely decorative.
The major need-to-know aspect is that all the fics post-Sanagi disregards Kota's death, because... well, just because. It was too depressing.
Also, only four of these are mine, those which are posted on AO3. The other ones have been written by a friend of mine (simph8 on Livejournal), I just translated them.
And I think that's all. Further notes in the single fics, enjoy :D

1)Yami wo ukeire futatabi asa kitaru (Simph8)
2)Sanagi (Vogue)
3)Hakanai Yubisaki (Simph8)
4)While burning their lies and burning my dream (Simph8)
5)Cause I can't Hate You (Simp8)
6)Beast Soul (Simph8)
7)Afraid of not having more (Simph8)
8)A Sacrifice of Love (Simph8)
9)Our Dead Soul (Simph8)
10)Do you ever feel already buried deep? (Simph8)
11)Shower (Simph8)
12)I just want you to know who I am (Vogue)
13)I wish I could play your father (1) (Simph8)
14)I wish I could play your father (2) (Vogue)
15)The scars of your love they leave me breathless (Simph8)


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

500themes

30 Days OTP Challenge - NSFW version

Songs Challenge